Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mochan Boring day~

Me iaitu Mochan... feelin so boring... when im staying in da house my job none other eating sleepin n eating again... until my stomach growing bigger n bigger... but if i don eat... i felt so hungry... so wat must i do... huhuhu if i have a gurlfren probably i wont felt boring anymore huhuhuhu... so to female cats out there... called me at 1800-meow-meow hahahah




like always... my mokcik always disturb me... can c me relax a lil... mokcik!!!! don u have job to do... if u dont have any... why wont u do somethin else beside disturb me... hello sexy momma... dont forget to called me yeah~ hahahha


mokcik???? wat type of pic is dis... huhuhuhu so the end of storie... my plan to hit on pussycats is not accomplished... myb next time when mokcik goin to work n not at home... hot sexy momma out there... plz waiting for me yeah!!!!
-mochan-

No comments:

Post a Comment