Wednesday, September 7, 2011

just got inspired THANKS TAMMY!!!!

bcoz of my fren on twitter world~
make me in da mood again to write fan fic about my fave band~
huhuhu~ fan fic about TVXQ long~ long ~ time ago.. just got suspended...
its bcoz i try to make it 100 pages~ n now~ i lost the whole storie...
becoz my lappy was attacked by virus~
just several of da part still fine...
so i decide to make it about my new biases...
DALMATIAN~ 6 talented guys~
very bad boys~
n fan fic~ tat im gonna write~ is about~ not frm DALMATIAN point of view...
but on other side~ kekeke~
well i donno korea or korea languages so im not gonna used words or name of places
in my fan fic~ so chaiyokkk~ chaiiiyoookk to me~ so tat i can write...
simple~ nice storie about DALMATIAN~
haiiiiiyyyaaakkk~ goooooo~

p/s~so of da words might sound ridiculous... its was typical humor in malay languages =P enjoy ur reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment